Rosacea is not the same condition as common skin acne, however there are cases where the two types of acne can coexist. It is a chronic, inflammatory skin condition of the face. It develops mainly in adults and to a greater extend affects menopausal women.
What are the symptoms of rocasea?
Symptoms of rosacea include:
- It usually causes intense redness in the central part of the face. Small blood vessels in your nose and cheeks often swell and become visible.
- Many people with rosacea develop small red pimples that look like acne and may contain pus. Your skin may also feel warm and tender.
- Another feature of the disease is swollen, red eyes and eyelids. In some cases, the symptoms on the eyes precede those of the skin of the face.
- Finally, over time, the skin on the nose may thicken. This happens more often in men than in women.
If you experience any of the above-mentioned symptoms, visit a specialist dermatologist immediately in order to make a correct diagnosis and receive the appropriate treatment for you.
What are the causes of rocasea?
So far, the exact causes of rosacea are unknown. It is claimed that it is due to a combination of hereditary and environmental factors. More specifically:
- Hot drinks and spicy foods
- Alcoholic beverages and especially red wine
- Extreme temperatures
- Sunlight or wind
- The alternation of intense emotions
- Non-friendly cosmetic products with the skin
Anyone can develop rosacea. However, the following are more dangerous:
- Menopausal women
- People with light skin, especially if it has been damaged by the sun
- Adults over 30 years old
- If there is a family history of rosacea
How is rosacea treated?
Treatment of rosacea focuses on controlling symptoms. Most of the time this requires a combination of good skin care and prescription medications. The duration of treatment depends on the type and severity of the symptoms and its recurrence is possible in severe cases with rosacea.
Tips to fight the condition of rosacea:
We know that the symptoms of rosacea are not at all flattering and greatly reduce the self-confidence of the sufferers. One does not need to feel bad as it is a problem that is faced with perseverance and patience. It is also good to remember every time we are ashamed of our appearance and image that no one is flawless.
Therefore, it is very important when we face such problems:
- Keep calm as stress and anxiety aggravate redness. A good solution is to start relaxing and calming exercises.
- When caring for your skin it is good to avoid exaggerations and use special products for your case. In addition, the secret is the soft and slow movements so as not to further irritate your skin.
- Choose light products for your makeup as they are more friendly to the skin and do not aggravate the condition.
- Avoid habits that make the symptoms worse.
Treatment of rosacea with Rosalique 3 in 1 Anti – Redness Miracle Formula SPF 50 30ml
As already mentioned, the right choice of products plays an important role in the fight against rosacea. Rosalique cream ensures the best treatment and contributes drastically to the restoration of a radiant and glowing skin.
It is the ideal face cream that acts against redness of the skin. It has the ideal formula exclusively for hypersensitive and prone to redness skin, offering an immediate, gentle and long-lasting improvement in the appearance of the skin. This is due to the extremely effective combination it contains such as: α-bisabolol, zeolite, provitamin B5 and shea butter.
If you suffer from rosacea and have not yet found the right therapeutic products for you do not hesitate to try Rosalique 3 in 1 Anti – Redness Miracle Formula SPF 50 30ml.