The government’s measures to tackle the COVID-19 pandemic may be slowly receding, but we must not forget that the danger has not passed.
😷By following all the necessary measures, such as the use of a mask and safety distances, but also by observing the rules of hygiene, we will be able to return to the normal rhythms of everyday life.
🧼Thorough hand washing, as well as the use of a quality antiseptic, should be our ally, not only throughout this period, but for our entire lives.
🦠It is a fact that most infections that affect our body come from microorganisms, which, a powerful antiseptic, could fight. On the other hand, we know very well that a strong antiseptic, dries and dehydrates our hands and can possibly cause irritation to sensitive skin.
🌵But how can we constantly use an antiseptic that dehydrates and dries our hands?
iskin Hand Cleansing Gel 250ml
🌱The answer is given by the company Dekaz which presents its antiseptic, iskin, which promises antiseptic action with 70% ethanol, that nourishes and takes care of the skin, thanks to glycerin and aloe.
- Suitable for daily use
- No need to rinse
- In a package of 250 & 500ml
- In a form of gel
iskin Hand Cleansing Gel 500ml
❤️ Here are tips for protecting the second most exposed part of our body, after our face, our hands:
- We always prefer ethanol-based antiseptics
- Antiseptics are recommended to have moisturising and emollient properties.
- Do not use antiseptic on dirty hands.
- Do not apply antiseptic to wet hands, as it may dry them out.
- When washing your hands, first wet them with water and then thoroughly clean them with soap and not the other way around.
- When using surface disinfectants, you must wear protective gloves.
👄Finally, it is best to avoid antiseptics in spray form, as droplets often get into the mucous membranes and can cause dryness and allergies.
⚠️However, we must be careful with the use of antiseptics!